School lunches at Grateley Primary School are provided by HC3S, the Hampshire County Council provider. The meals are prepared and cooked on site in our school kitchen.
Primary School Menu
The menu is changed after Easter and October half term every year and is nut free. The menu runs on a three week cycle.
The current meal price in Hampshire is £2.40 for Years 3 - 6.
Children in Years R - 2 are entitled to a free school meal.
We use Tucasi to order and pay, if required, for meals. We will provide you with a letter containing what you need to know to get started. If you get stuck, please contact the school office who will offer assistance.
To view the current menu please click on the following link:
The current menu runs from 3rd September 2020 to 23rd October 2020 on the following cycle:
|Week 1||September 14th and October 5th|
|Week 2||September 21st and October 12th|
|Week 3||September 7th, September 28th and October 19th|
Free School Meals
All children in Key Stage 1 will be entitled to Universal Free School Meals from September 2014.
However, for some of those children, schools will also be able to claim Pupil Premium, which will help provide further support for those children. The criteria for eligibility is the same as, and comes from, what is the free school meal criteria from Key Stage 2 onwards.
This criteria for eligibility is where parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs1
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
No other benefits qualify for free school meals from Key Stage 2 and or pupil premium for Key Stage 1.
To check if you qualify for free school meals please click on the link - free school meals
To visit the HC3S website which will give you further details please click on the link -