Uniform with the Grateley School logo is available from Brigade Uniform, please click on the link below:
School uniform consists of the items below:
- Black/grey skirt/trousers or red checked school dress
- White polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Black low heeled shoes
- Red PE T-shirt
- Black Shorts/jogging bottoms
- Trainers for PE
Please ensure that all uniform is named.
- Uniform must be worn smartly with shirts tucked in.
- Skirts or dresses must be knee length or below.
- No jewellery is to be worn except for one pair of small stud earring (no sleepers) which are to be removed or taped over with medical tape for PE.
- No nail varnish or make up. Long hair must be tied up, not worn loose. Trainers are to be worn for PE only.
PE kits should be kept in school from Monday to Friday.
There is a small stock of jumpers and PE t-shirts in school for emergencies.
Bookbags - Grateley Primary School bookbags are available to purchase from Brigade Uniform. They are very useful for storing reading books and homework.